Congratulations! I've hung on to my favorite girl clothes, and the rest have been given away, I simply don't have room to store them all. I've really enjoyed my sit-and-stand style stroller.
Congratulations! Sorry, I have no advice about children's clothing. You can feel less guilty shopping for cute stuff for the little guy, right?
Congrats!!! Boys are fun. I love my joovy caboose!!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations! I've hung on to my favorite girl clothes, and the rest have been given away, I simply don't have room to store them all. I've really enjoyed my sit-and-stand style stroller.
Congratulations! Sorry, I have no advice about children's clothing. You can feel less guilty shopping for cute stuff for the little guy, right?
Congrats!!! Boys are fun. I love my joovy caboose!!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about it.
Post a Comment