Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Goodnight Stories

 
Posted by Picasa


Before we put Lil Miss to bed we read her stories. Some of my favorites are books about going to bed. I think if we read about going to bed then she'll want to go to bed, I think... Anyways some that we have are: Time for Bed by Mem Fox, If you Were My Bunny by Kate McMullan, Night Night, Baby Bundt by Jamie Harper, and Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown. Any other suggestions? What are some of your favorites?

3 comments:

The Mothership said...

One of my favorites:

Going to Sleep on the Farm
by Wendy Cheyette Lewison

You have a good list! I haven't read some of those so I'll have to try them. Thanks for sharing!

Ms. Mini said...

Jakes fav is a boynton book - the going to bed book. our entire family has it memorized.

shaunie said...

My kids love the Eric Carle books. Particular favorites are Brown Bear, The Very Lonely Firefly, and The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I read Goodnight Moon growing up, but haven't ready it to my kids. Time to look at the library...