Ahh, she's such a cutie! It was so fun seeing you guys recently. Thank you sooo much for your help with the move and with getting settled. I've already been back to BJ's and love it! Aaron 'specially loves the YoBaby, and BJ's sells it in the nice big packages. Hope to see ya'll again soon:)
Hi Martha! Madelyn is SO cute and she is growing up way too fast!!:) She's a doll! And boy you are good at making tie dye shirts....what's your secret recepie?! No really.....I would love to make some to match me and my 4 GIRLS, how od you do it?!
4 comments:
Ahh, she's such a cutie! It was so fun seeing you guys recently. Thank you sooo much for your help with the move and with getting settled. I've already been back to BJ's and love it! Aaron 'specially loves the YoBaby, and BJ's sells it in the nice big packages. Hope to see ya'll again soon:)
Hey cousin. I found your blog. You have a cute family. It'll be fun to keep in touch with you.
Hi Martha! Madelyn is SO cute and she is growing up way too fast!!:) She's a doll! And boy you are good at making tie dye shirts....what's your secret recepie?! No really.....I would love to make some to match me and my 4 GIRLS, how od you do it?!
I didn't put a bib on Andrew the first time - I don't know what I was thinking (or wasn't!). She sure is cute. Glad to see you tonight!
Amy
Post a Comment