Her hair looks sooo light!
she is getting so big, and looks so grown-up now! she is adorable.
Ann says, "Princess, where did you get those sexy shoes?"
I have seen those chairs, and wondered if they really did work on a little baby - I guess they do! That picture of her and your dog together is funny. She looks like she's seeing the dog for the first time.
Oh my goodness, she is so dang cute! What a beautiful baby you two have! She seems like such a fun and happy baby! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Her hair looks sooo light!
she is getting so big, and looks so grown-up now! she is adorable.
Ann says, "Princess, where did you get those sexy shoes?"
I have seen those chairs, and wondered if they really did work on a little baby - I guess they do! That picture of her and your dog together is funny. She looks like she's seeing the dog for the first time.
Oh my goodness, she is so dang cute! What a beautiful baby you two have! She seems like such a fun and happy baby! Congratulations!
Post a Comment